WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS WEARING MASKS, HERE ARE SOME MASQUES I RECOMMEND FOR HEALTHY, GLOWING SKIN AT SKIN BY STEPHANIE!
ANTI-OXIDANT INFUSED MASQUE
If your skin is dry like a MUMMY this Ultra-hydrating formula revives youthful radiance and comfort in minutes
• Repairs dry patches with one use
• Floods skin with internal moisturizers for long-lasting softness
• Reduces or eliminates fine lines due to dehydration
This 10-minute super-hydrating masque infuses dry, dehydrated skin with moisture and lipids – the two requirements for youthful, radiant, comfortable skin. A unique blend of bioactive Lipids replicate skin’s own natural internal moisturizers, repairing damaged moisture-holding areas surrounding cells that cause dry, rough skin and increase wrinkle formation. After just one use, skin is visibly smoother and more vibrant, dry, rough patches are repaired and surface lines are minimized or eliminated entirely. No Scary Ingredients here!!! Does not contain mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, synthetic fragrance, parabens or colorants.
The other masque I recommend is Science Ceuticals Vitamin #4 Masque:
VITAMIN #4 MASQUE
- Vitamins A, C, D and E restore skin’s healthy vitality within minutes in this pore-purifying blend of three soothing Clays and soothing Herbs
- Quickly revitalizes dull, listless, undernourished skin, balances oily and dry skin zones, and purifies pores within minutes.
Halloween isn’t the only thing happening! Here are some scary things / ingredients that you want to make sure you keep out of your Treat bag.
No Unwanted Ingredients or Harmful Chemicals…You’ll never find any of these unwanted or skin-sensitizing ingredients in Science Ceuticals:
• MIT (methylisothiazolinone)
• Mineral Oil
• Propylene Glycol
• Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates
• Bovine-sourced ingredients (such as collagen, elastin, colostrum, placenta extract)
• Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin, quaternium-15)
And rarely, will you see:
• Synthetic fragrances or colors
• Solvent alcohols
• Pore-clogging ingredients (lipids, which are used in some moisturizing products, can block pores)
• Triethanolamine (TEA)
The Treats you want…
Pure, Natural, Safe Ingredients, All Clean Product
Science Ceuticals products are carefully formulated to contain pure and natural ingredients known to be safe, gentle and nurturing to the skin:
• The optimal dose levels of powerful peptides, proven to challenge and rejuvenate the skin at the cellular level
• A bio-effective combination of vitamins, minerals, botanicals, antioxidants and fatty acids to provide the highest level of anti-aging, moisturizing and corrective benefits.
Rather than rely on OTC drugs to treat common skin problems, we have chosen a gentle, natural approach to help clients with acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, irritation, dryness, chronic redness, aging and skin discoloration.
We are strongly against ANY animal testing, and only use human volunteers to ensure our products are safe and effective.
We include gentle preservative systems that protect the stability and integrity of your products. And because science has now proven chronic inflammation is a main cause of aging, soothing ingredients have often been added to promote skin health.
There are no Tricks, just lots of Treats…
As a Master Aesthetician with over 25 years of experience, I create an individualized program of clinical skincare products and aesthetic treatments to help beautify your skin. It’s focused on improving the appearance and elasticity of your skin at the cellular level through the use of clinically-proven active ingredients—Peptides, Retin A, Antioxidants & Vitamin C Ester. It includes clinical aesthetic treatments that I customize to your skin’s changing needs in order to maximize your results. I incorporate a personalized home regimen of Science Ceuticals, my exclusive clinical skin care line featuring the highest levels of active ingredients available.
Skin by Stephanie is dedicated to educating individuals on the proven benefits of active ingredients on the skin and to serving as the alternative to non-invasive cosmetic surgery.
Call Skin By Stephanie, email the salon, or better yet, come see me! I would love to discuss how we will keep looking young and beautiful. As always, all Clutch readers get a special offer of 50% off consultation and services.