All Science Ceuticals products contain pure and natural ingredients known to be safe, gentle and nurturing to the skin:
- An optimal dose levels of powerful peptides that are proven to challenge and rejuvenate the skin at the cellular level;
- Every product is a bio-effective combination of vitamins, minerals, botanicals, antioxidants and fatty acids at the highest level known by research for anti-aging, moisturizing and corrective benefits.
Over-the-counter drugs that treat common skin problems are not effective and are not included in any Science Ceutical product – a gentle, natural approach helps clients with acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, irritation, dryness, chronic redness, aging and skin discoloration.
The Science Ceutical team is strongly against ANY animal testing, and only use human volunteers to ensure our products are safe and effective.
Ingredients To Avoid
You’ll never find any of these unwanted or skin-sensitizing ingredients in Science Ceuticals:
- Bovine-sourced ingredients (such as collagen, elastin, colostrum, placenta extract)
- Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin, quaternium-15)
- Mineral Oil
- MIT (methylisothiazolinone)
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates
And rarely, will you see:
- Pore-clogging ingredients (lipids, which are used in some moisturizing products, can block pores)
- Solvent alcohols
- Synthetic fragrances or colors
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
You will Find:
All Science Ceutical products include gentle preservative systems, protecting the stability and integrity of the products. And, because science has now proven chronic inflammation is a main cause of aging, soothing ingredients have often been added to promote skin health.