At Skin By Stephanie, we have always been committed to providing a safe environment. Your safety remains our top priority. As you already know, the Skin by Stephanie practice is not open to the public. It is a private, exclusive and referral only practice.
We understand that you may have some questions when it comes to what we’re doing in response to COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus). Since March 2020, we have followed additional guidelines and procedures outlined by the CDC, WHO and regulatory agencies in addition to taking the extra steps we normally provide for a safe and welcoming environment for all our clients. As details continue to evolve, we want to share the additional safety measures we have put into place to protect the health and safety of our Skin by Stephanie family and our communities:
- We are conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas in our facility.
- Temperature is taken for each visitor to the practice.
- We are supplying hand sanitizer throughout our practice.
- We are providing disinfectant wipes, as available, to guests upon request.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures by myself and all clients as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with eyes, nose and/or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We are encouraging clients who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
- We encourage you to review additional information and guidelines available at www.cdc.gov and www.who.int or your local health department website.